List of Top Motivational Speakers in the Field of Sports
Sport is a crucial part of a person’s growth and development. Sports are the major reason for the proper development of health and physical fitness of the body.
By participating in sports and games, a person acquires various skills, experiences and confidence that help with the development of his/her overall personality.
Outdoor sports such as cricket, football, tennis, running and many more help people with the maintenance of their physique and bodies. Whereas indoor games like chess, table tennis, and badminton are more like mind games that help with the concentration of people.
Sports are played between teams in a healthy competitive environment that ensures the student stays active and fit. It also strengthens the immune system of the body and energizes them. People love sports motivational speakers as they inspire them.
From the very beginning, some people are inclined more towards sports and athletes. They have big dreams and follow their mentors at every step of their life. In order to play sports and pursue it as a career, people need motivation and inspiration all the time.
Every sportsperson has a mentor who they follow or more like a sports keynote speaker. These mentors can be from any field be it cricket, hockey and many more. Let’s look at some of the best sports motivational speakers who are inspirational figures for everyone.
Top Sports Motivational Speaker
- Pullela Gopichand – Pullela Gopichand, a badminton ace and the head national coach of the Indian badminton team, is the force behind P.V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal, both ace shuttlecocks. PV Sindhu currently retains 5th place in the world badminton rankings. His journey from badminton champion to an amazing athlete keynote speaker is truly impressive. Making passion your goal and giving your all makes you a winner. An inspired journey from being a champion to a widely respected mentor.
- Harsha Bhogle – Harsha Bhogle is a distinguished cricket commentator, sportswriter and one of the best sports motivational speakers. Constant learning attitude despite being at the top of his game. Expert analyst and widely revered cricket guru. He was always dedicated to his work and made this his life approach.
- Abhinav Bindra – Abhinav Bindra, a world and Olympic champion, is a bronze medal winner at the 2001 Munich World Cup with a new world junior record of 597/600. He was also the youngest Indian participant in the 2000 Olympics. His mantra was to stay focused at the finish line and overcome your fear and you will win hearts. Always influence the people around you, it will speed up your work efficiency.
- Rahul Dravid – Rahul Dravid, former captain of the Indian cricket team, is widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. He is the fourth-highest run scorer in Test cricket and the third cricketer to score 10,000 runs in Test and ODI. His simplicity creates comfort for the audience. Consistent performance is the key to achieving ambitious goals. Always with the team and the team attitude made him one of the best sports motivational players.
Female Motivational Speakers
- Mithali Raj– Mithali Raj, a fierce Batwoman and captain of the Indian women’s cricket team in Tests and ODI, is considered to be one of the greatest female cricket batsmen to ever play the game. Great dedication and a non-surrender action make a winner. Passion and dedication can win any game. A commendable inspiration for women cricketers and players all over the world.
- PV Sindhu – PV Sindhu, ‘World no 4 in the BWF World Ranking’ (2017), is applauded for her badminton performance. A young player who connects perfectly with young audiences. Inspiration for the diversity of work. This a perfect example of hard work and personal motivation.
- Saina Nehwal – Saina Nehwal, the best badminton player in the world, is the only Indian player and the second Indian player to achieve this position. She won an Olympic bronze medal and won more than twenty international titles, including ten Super Series titles. Inspiring women to empower themselves and break the odds. Encourage others to work hard and achieve a common goal.
London Speaker Bureau is an international network of motivational speakers, leaders and orators who speak on different topics including lifestyle, innovation, leadership, politics, economy and many more. Connect with your favorite motivational speaker now.